6219 N. Milwaukee Ave Chicago, IL 60646

 10661 S. Roberts Rd Palos Hills, IL 60465 (By appointment)

Family Immigration



If you have a qualifying relative, it is often beneficial to file an application for permanent residency through your family as soon as possible. 

Contact our office to start the sponsorship process as some categories require waiting times of many years.

In general, US Citizens (born or Naturalized) can sponsor:



 Children (regardless of age)


 Married children


Permanent Residents can sponsor:



 Unmarried children > or < 21

family immigration green cards Chicago

Areas of Law

Please know you can call us or schedule online appointments for any of your legal matters.




We assist you throughout the immigration process from filing to obtaining work permits, to accompanying you to the interview to ensure your matter is handled in the most personable and best way possible.

Although every case is different, in order to file your application, we ask you to make an appointment or send our office by email:


 Birth certificates of sponsor and all applicants

 Marriage certificates of sponsor and applicants

 Proof of sponsor’s immigration status – green card/citizenship certificate

 Sponsors last 3 years of income taxes along with supporting documents

 Applicant’s passports

 Any previous documents/visa changes from Immigration



Illegally entering the USA, or overstaying your visa often restricts obtaining a green card unless you file a waiver.  Waivers are available for persons who have spouses or parents that are permanent resident’s or Citizens.  Often parents will obtain green cards to assist their children (regardless of age) in filing a waiver.


Our office has assisted many persons in obtaining a waiver of their illegal entry and or stay in the USA.  We look forward to providing you more details on the filing of any waivers that may be required.




We assist our clients in meeting required financial disclosures to obtain permanent residency.  Contact our office for more information on whether you earn sufficient income (as reflected on your tax returns) to financially sponsor your family.  Let our team of knowledgeable staff lead you through this often complicated and cumbersome process.

Chicago Top List Immigration Lawyers

Contact Us - Kurczaba Immigration Office Today! Call us today for more information.

Best Immigration Law Firm in Chicago

Best Chicago Immigration Lawyer Kurczaba Law Offices, P.C

focuses on immigration law. We represent clients in a wide variety of immigration matters including family and employment-based permanent residency (green card), deportation defense, employment visas, and naturalization (citizenship). 

Please call (773) 774-0000 or email info@kurczabalegal.com to make an appointment.

Immigration Polish Lawyers in Chicago

Kurczaba Polish Immigration Lawyer in Chicago, IL one of the best Immigration Law Firm as top & recommended Legal business.


Monday  9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday ( by appointment )

Sunday   CLOSED


Head Office

6219 N. Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60646


Hours By Appointment